Protecting Vending Equipment
Innovolt’s cost-effective technology allows your vending machines to work better, longer and more profitability.
How can Innovolt help?
Innovolt’s patented power protection and analytics solutions help vending companies safeguard and optimize the performance, productivity and usable life of vending machines.
- Innovolt is the ONLY power protection manufacturer offering protection against ALL power disturbances known to cause equipment failure and downtime
- Test after test shows that Innovolt significantly reduces service calls for equipment failures and errors, increasing the up-time and revenue of your vending and kiosk assets. The solutions reduce spoilage while ultimately enhancing customer satisfaction
- Spent over $15 million in R&D and has over 35 patents granted and pending
What is the Problem?
The power grid is dated and unable to support today’s sophisticated electronics. Traditional surge suppressors DO NOT protect from the vast majority of voltage events attacking your electronic assets.
Solving the Power Problem
- Extends the life of electronics and reduces cost of ownership (including part replacements)
- Increases up-time and lowers service calls (on average over 30% service call savings)
- Improves customer satisfaction and brand loyalty
- Cost-effectively provides these benefits with an immediate ROI (typically less than 6 months)
How Vending Operators can Implement Innovolt’s Cost-Saving Technology
To achieve the best results from Innovolt’s power protection solutions, focus first on the following vending machines/accounts:
- Any trouble machines
- Glass front machines
- Micro Market Kiosks
- New installations
Innovolt Vending Products
The Innovolt W500 offers protection for all power anomalies that are known to cause equipment errors, failures, and downtime. Beyond surge or filter solutions, the W500 remediates the impact of all damaging power disturbances before vital equipment can be harmed. This solution focuses on value while delivering maximum protection for any vending equipment.
The W1000 protects against damaging power disturbances before vital equipment can be harmed. This product focuses on value while delivering surge and noise protection.
Innovolt’s W1500 solution offers compact protection for all power anomalies that are known to cause equipment errors, failures, and downtime. This solution focuses on value while delivering maximum protection for all electronic equipment.
The Innovolt P2500 decreases equipment downtime associated with power disturbances by fully protecting against all harmful anomalies while providing fleet-wide visibility with its intuitive cloud-based management solution.
The Innovolt P2503 is the industry’s most effective way to remotely manage power protection. The P2503 will automatically report power profile data to our Innovolt Management Cloud (IMC), enabling more timely alerts and action for persistent trouble sites.
Innovolt Management Cloud (IMC)
The Innovolt Management Cloud (IMC) provides users with critical insight and control into the power environment of their key electronic assets. By collecting and aggregating data onto our secure cloud, including the frequency, type and location of power-related events, the IMC provides valuable information to users about their power environment.