Innovolt's cost-effective technology allows your vending machines to work better, longer and more profitability.
How can Innovolt help?
Innovolt’s patented power protection and analytics solutions help vending companies safeguard and optimize the performance, productivity and usable life of vending machines.
"Most of the time you won't even notice these voltage variations, but modern sophisticated electronic equipment can be very sensitive to even small, split-second electricity fluctuations."
- Innovolt is the ONLY power protection manufacturer offering protection against ALL power disturbances known to cause equipment failure and downtime
- Test after test shows that Innovolt significantly reduces service calls for equipment failures and errors, increasing the up-time and revenue of your vending and kiosk assets. The solutions reduce spoilage while ultimately enhancing customer satisfaction
- Spent over $15 million in R&D and has over 35 patents granted and pending
What is the Problem?
The power grid is dated and unable to support today’s sophisticated electronics. Traditional surge suppressors DO NOT protect from the vast majority of voltage events attacking your electronic assets.
Solving the Power Problem
- Extends the life of electronics and reduces cost of ownership (including part replacements)
- Increases up-time and lowers service calls (on average over 30% service call savings)
- Improves customer satisfaction and brand loyalty
- Cost-effectively provides these benefits with an immediate ROI (typically less than 6 months)
How Vending Operators can Implement Innovolt's Cost Saving Technology
To achieve the best results from Innovolt’s power protection solutions, focus first on the following vending machines/accounts:
- Any trouble machines
- Glass front machines
- Micro Market Kiosks
- New installations
Case Study: IVM Partners with Innovolt to Improve Reliability of Critical Technology
Using Innovolt to reduce service calls by 80% while serving a fast-growing line of business
Keeping its machines operating 24/7 is critical to the success of IVM’s supply vending business. IVM customers rely on the machines to do their jobs, machines which dispense goods ranging from safety equipment to keyboards. As this line of business has exploded for IVM, Innovolt has helped them keep customers and end users happy and safe, while improving equipment uptime and driving down the need for service calls.