Effective Date: 7/29/13
What information is collected on the Sites?
Generally, information is used to help us better serve our affiliates and customers
- General visitors: We collect information for internal marketing purposes about pages that visitors browse. This information does not contain e-mail addresses.
- Customers: We collect personally identifiable information necessary for registration and services online.
- Affiliates: We collect personally identifiable information about affiliates who provide their information on Web pages that are specifically designed to collect membership information, such as online questionnaires, resume submissions, job postings, and applications for membership.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security Number, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Sites or otherwise to us.
Do we use "cookies?"
A "cookie" is a packet of information that a Web server sends to a user’s computer to identify that specific user the next time he or she visits the site to enhance the user experience.
How do we use information collected on the Sites?
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web site, enhance the value of our products, and communicate with affiliates and customers as follows:
- Innovolt, its leaders, and its affiliated components have access to membership information for purposes of communicating with affiliates and furthering the mission of the organization.
- Innovolt may make address information available to external organizations for purposes of providing affiliates relevant information. This information may include e-mail addresses.
- Any request by an external organization or affiliated component of Innovolt for a mailing list of affiliates must be approved on a case-by-case basis, and the organization must agree that the information will only be used for the specifically approved communication.
- Recruiters and other users may access affiliate resumes and contact information that individuals have chosen to include in the online Innovolt Resume Bank.
- Innovolt may contact affiliates and customers about events and opportunities.
What about Third-Party Sites included in the Innovolt Sites?
How may affiliates or customers opt out of receiving materials?
Any affiliate or customer who does not wish to be contacted by us or an organization with which we might otherwise share contact information may let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact information below. Affiliates and customers may request to opt out of specific e-mail communications via the unsubscribe link in those emails or request an overall opt out of both mail and e-mail communications (with the exception of basic membership and dues renewal mailings).
How may affiliates or customers review their information or request a change of information?
To review any information, please send a request using the contact information below.
May Minors use this Site?
The Sites are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals not provide Personal Information through the Sites.
How may affiliates, customers, or visitors request information about the security of the Sites?
We have reasonable security measures in place at our physical facilities and on our Web server to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information collected from affiliates, customers, and visitors. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem). Requests to review security information may be sent to us using the contact information below.
How do I contact Innovolt?
14 Piedmont Center
3535 Piedmont Road, Suite 1205
Atlanta, GA 30305
THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND INNOVOLT EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FUNCTIONS EMBODIED ON, OR IN THE MATERIALS OF, THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR.