Innovolt’s hard-wired devices represent an evolution of a core technology to continuously monitor AC power and remediate against the ill effects of power disturbances. Key Features Include:
- Ideal for any application where the electricity is hardwired instead of plugged
- Designed for NEMA cabinet mount or embedding inside stand-alone industrial or commercial products
- Housed in a compact 4”x5” footprint with both 35mm DIN rail mounting hardware as well as flip-out tabs for surface mounting
- Improved diagnostic capabilities to include real-time-clock based time stamping as well as N-G voltage sensing
- EMI/RFI filtering as well as dry relay contacts to signify presence / loss of AC output
- Protection from damaging effects of voltage fluctuations including sags, overvoltage, brownouts, blackouts and surge
Expert advice and flexible options that let you integrate our technology at any stage.
Find out why power issues cost U.S. Industry as much as $188 Billion per year.
Our secure online reporting dashboard that lets you remotely manage electronics in real time